Nov 18, 2009

I'm alive!

As you can see, I've been working on fixing up my blog!  I had been meaning to do it sooner, but it wasn't at the top of my priorities list.  I knew it wouldn't take too much time to spruce up, so I finally decided to just go ahead and make it looked more loved!  :)  Here are some things that have happened\been happening lately.

~Luke graduated from high school

~Julia went to the States for a visit.  One of her best friends had a baby, so she went to help out and see the little punkin!

~I've been working hard on my school so I can graduate.  My "official" graduation should be sometime in December, but I should have my work done by then.  Only a couple more weeks in math!  Other than math, I've been doing some drawing.  I think (or I hope!) it's improving, but I must say that instead of my first drawing being titled something like, "Mother duck at pond", it would've been better to call it "Attack of the mutant duck creature".

~The past few weeks I've been teaching a Bible class to Aubrie and Ayden Samford (The two oldest children of Carey and Bonnie who work here with us, and happen to live right across the road) on Friday mornings.  How precious they are!


There's just a few highlights of what's been going on.  Hopefully I'll keep up with this more!

todo

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails