(Hurry, go enter my blog design giveaway here, and don't forget to comment\email questions and topic suggestions for Ask the Experts!)
I feel so loved :') Journey with Joy and lowercase letters "awarded" me the Liebster blog award, and Girls Love Fried Pickles gave me the Versatile blogger award. Y'all shouldn't have...*scuffs foot*
I would list all the rules, and go on a tagging spree, but I'll skip it this time since these awards have been going around for a while now, and I'm pretty sure it's made it's way through my readers. If you're reading this and haven't done it yet, then I tag you!
7 things about me:
1. Even though I only have to wear my retainers one or two nights a week, I usually end up wearing them every night. I just got into the habit.
2. I had this whole post typed out, but our power went out in the middle of loading the pictures so I lost it all, and now I can't remember the 7 things I had put down.
3. At the end of the day, sometimes I'll pile all my hair on the very top of my head and clip it. It looks ridiculous, but it's comfy and out of the way.
4. I love aprons, but I almost always forget to put one on when I cook. When I do, it doesn't make a big difference, because if I get flour on my hands, I usually brush them on the back of my pants without thinking.
5. I think hot chocolate is the best.
6. I have the bad habit of chewing on the inside of my cheek.
7. Even though I'm tall, I still love to wear heels.
Tell me what you've been up to this week!