I was tagged by the awesome Melissa, so here we go!
1.You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 things
about themselves on their blog.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for
you in their post and create 11 new questions
for the people you tag to answer.
1. I think that there are enough serious things in life that we don't have to make more of them if we don't have to. There are times to be serious, but in general - enjoy life to the best of your ability! Make sense?
2. My new, Every Year Resolution is to read the Bible through completely in 6 months\a year. I started this in 2011 and plan to do it from now on.
3. I almost got a pet snake, but found Panya instead.
4. Crocheting is one of my new favorite hobbies.
5. I want to learn how to knit as well.
6. I love to listen to music while I clean the house - it's always nice to whistle while you work!
7. I've always thought it would be fun to have a tiny coffee shop or cafe.
8. One of my dreams is to visit the Mediterranean.
9. When I stretch I can do the splits.
10. I'm afraid of heights. Not the roller-coaster kind, but when I'm climbing on or standing on the edge of something high.
11. When we, Lord willing, move back to the States, I look forward to little things like being able to text or call family and friends when I want to tell them something.
Questions for me:
1. What was the silliest moment for you of the past year?
I don't know about the silliest, but Julia and I talking and taking awful pictures together while we were in TN. It was a balm to my soul.
2. What Bible verse automatically comes to mind when you're having a bad day?
One of my favorites is Galatians 6:9 -"Let us not grow weary in doing good, for in due season we will reap if we do not give up". It's so encouraging, and reminds me that what I'm doing isn't worthless..that it will do some good.
3. What's your favorite book?
Lame as it is, I don't think I have a favorite book!
(if anyone has some suggestions of ones you like, I'd love for you to share!)
4. What is one moment in your life that you knew Providence had a hand in the way it turned out?
When I was watching my sister walk down the aisle in her wedding dress,I knew that with the way everything unfolded it couldn't have happened on it's own.
5. Who was a pen-pal you had before email became the main method of communication?
Wow, let's see...my cousin Rachel and I used to write letters. But as for non-family, I used to write a girl named Libby Goins who went to Roundhouse years ago.
6. What's your favorite pair of shoes?
My cowgirl boots :)
7. What does your dream home look like and where is it located?
Something not too big..light and airy; lots of white with pops of bright color. It would be located somewhere in the South.
8. Why do you blog?
I sharing random bits of info, and things about my everyday life. I'd like to give encouragement and humor to others.
9. What color are the sheets on your bed?
I have a white topsheet, and a colorful striped fitted sheet.
10. Where did you meet your spouse? If not married, where did you meet your best friend?
I met my best friends at PTP and Roundhouse
11. What's your favorite part of nature?
I love seeing how God designed every tiny thing, it never ceases to amaze me! Flowers have always been one of my favorite things.
Questions for you:
1. If you were going to learn a foreign language, which would you choose?
2. Would you generally rather read a book, listen to music, or watch a movie?
3. If you could learn any skill what would it be?
4. When you go to a restaurant, do you usually try something new or get the same thing each time?
5. What's your favorite book in the Bible?
6. What's something you never leave the house without?
7. You have a prepaid airline ticket to anywhere in the world. Where do you go?
8.Rice, potatoes, or bread?
9. How tall are you?
10. What is one of your dreams for the future?
11. What is your favorite song? What does it make you think of?
(...and I'd tag Marli and Memory, if they hadn't already done it!)