Jan 20, 2010

Oh, Wednesday

I'm writing a new post (Yes, I just typed "pot"), not because I have anything to say, but because I just felt like writing something down.


First of all, I have this in a really cute font, you just can't see it.  Well, you could if you have the font downloaded on your computer.  (By the way, you should download it {it's really fast and easy, so there's no excuses :)} so you can see it too!  You can download it here - http://kevinandamanda.com/fonts/fontsforpeas/pea-karlee/...be sure and let me know if you download it!!).

We've all just been hanging out and doing random things.  Lee and Julia have spent alot of their time giving each other loving looks.  {Aww}  Julia got a wedding dress ordered, and found a bouquet she likes.  She even decided on the color of the bridesmaid dresses.  Green! {What else would it have been?}  The exact shade is yet to be determined.  We don't know the style and type of dress yet either, but hey, We've got the color!


Today being Wednesday, we don't have alot of time to get things done.  Speaking of which, I'm making homemade macaroni and cheese for lunch, that I have to get started in about...5 minutes.  Yikes!

*scurries off to start boiling noodles*








1 comment:

  1. I downloaded the font, hehe. It's cute. I love you! <3

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails