Dec 1, 2010

Happy December!

Hello friends!  A post is long overdue, but I haven't had too much to blog about lately.  

I love the holidays.  You get to decorate the house with little christmas trees, and twinkly lights, and make yummy spice foods that make the house smell like a bakery in the North Pole.  Plus it's the only time of year that I can play and hum christmas music without someone asking me why!

It's a bit hard to feel like doing anything when every holiday feels like the 4th of July, but we manage! :)  It's especially the best at night, when it's dark and chilly {And you don't sweat if you drink a mug of hot chocolate!}.


Happy December first, everyone!

 Make sure to be checking out Cookie Monster for some holiday recipes

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas, Lindsey!
    Your descriptions made me laugh! I love all the decorations at Christmas time too, especially the Christmas tree! :) I've really been enjoying ours. Hope your month is merry!
    Btw, thanks for checking out Marli and my blog! :) It makes me happy when you and others comment. ;) Love, MeM the friend

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails